TONY MOLY: Natural Konjac Cleansing Puff

Wednesday, March 13, 2013


Did I just mention from my last post that I can't wait to write a review
on products that amaze me? Well, the Tony Moly Natural Konjac Cleansing Puff definitely counts as one!

While I was doing my usual tour of Tony Moly SM North Edsa, I came across this simple looking sponge. I asked the sales rep what it was and she said it's a konjac sponge. Good thing I read a blog by Miss Nikki Tiu a few months ago and I distinctly remember it looked a bit like this but hers wasn't from Tony Moly and was tan in color.


Tony Moly Natrual Konjac Cleansing Puff (Php 198)

The sponge came in this sealed plastic container and was already moist. The label doesn't say Konjac Sponge instead it says 100% natural fiber and the rest of the words were in Korean.



It's tear drop shaped and is flat on one side and a bit dome shaped on the other. I love using the tapered edge around my eyes, nose and lips while the round portion is best used over the forehead and cheeks. It has a string attached on one side which is probably for hanging the sponge after each use but I preferably dry mine on a soap dish.



This Konjac Sponge is surrounded by irregularly sized pores which reminds me so much of rice cakes. It's virtually scent free, has a really soft almost silky texture and feels so smooth on your skin. You may use this alone or with your favorite cleanser. When using a cleanser, apply it all over your face then massage away using the Konjac sponge. In the past days I've had several unsightly pimples that are drying out and peeling that they become more apparent especially after washing my face. Thanks to the Tony Moly Natural Konjac Cleansing Puff the peeling skin and dryness have been reduced.


Problems with using this sponge are the additional work of keeping it clean and that you can only use it for a limited time. I actually clean mine before and after each use but I really don't mind because it only takes a few minutes to do so using mild soap and warm water from the shower. I'm not quite sure how long this sponge will last but I'll keep you posted when mine gets busted.


Overall, I am worshiping my Konjac sponge after just a few days of use and I will definitely buy another when mine needs replacement. I do recommend it to those who want to try a facial sponge that has good quality but doesn't cost a fortune.


♥ ♥ ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment