I want to be part of Sample Room's Bloggers Circle!

Monday, March 18, 2013



Hey guys! If you read my previous posts about Sample Room, you'd know that I've been an avid member since they officially started in December 2012. I love trying out their stuff especially those that are way beyond my budget because I'm given the rare chance to try them before spending a fortune buying the full size. I've raved about different products from Shu Uemura, Celeteque, Mir & Ryvi, AHAVA and Moringa-O2 and every single one of them is a hit for me. This is why I never fail to visit Sample Room's website to see what's new and available.


Courtesy of sampleroom.ph

A few days ago, I got an email from Sample Room about their search for 24 aspiring bloggers to be part of their Bloggers Circle. As a member, one is entitled to several perks like receiving free samples, being informed of launches, access to activities and discussions exclusive for Bloggers Circle members, a special gift and lastly being featured in the Bloggers Circle page with a link and description of your blog. I didn't think twice so I started doing my entry the moment I read the email.


Courtesy of sampleroom.ph

I want to be part of Sample Room's Bloggers Circle because I am a firm believer of their mission to educate consumers about products before buying them. It will truly be an honor for me to be part of their revolutionary concept of consumer power.


Courtesy of Jon Diesta, an amazing artist/blogger

My other reason is as simple as fulfilling a lifelong dream of sharing my views on things that I know. I may not be an expert on beauty or skin care but I do know how to convey my thoughts on products I personally use in the most honest and humane way possible. I love to rave about products that amaze me and never hesitate to stress my point on some that don't. I'm all for trying new stuff and I don't patronize certain brands over another. Instead, I try to find the best product in every brand I encounter. 


My Instagram entry

If given this great opportunity to be part of Sample Room's Bloggers Circle, I will do my utmost best to fulfill all things expected of me. So good luck to everyone who joined and if you haven't heard of this search you may click here for more info. Remember, submission of entries is until March 31, 2013 so hurry and be part of something BIG. Who knows, we might be the lucky people they're looking for. 


♥ ♥ ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment