MAJOLICA MAJORCA: Secret Blink Collection

Thursday, March 7, 2013



I am so excited about today because I have several good stuff in my shopping bag from this afternoon but before I reveal them to you I really need to confess something. I just found out yesterday that Majolica Majorca is a product of Shiseido. I've been wanting to try their blood on lip and cheek tint but hesitated on buying so imagine my disappointment now that they're out of stock everywhere especially after learning that Majolica Majorca is a product line of Shiseido. 


I have never bought even a single Shiseido product ever and this is because the prices are so intimidating and way beyond my budget. Good thing they launched an affordable product line we all know now as Majolica Majorca which brings me to the topic of this entry. 



After seeing other bloggers get the dibs on Majolica Majorca's Secret Blink Collecion, I was set on getting at least the adorable Skin Remaker Case.





This limited edition Skin Remaker Case is an elegantly designed foundation case intended to hold MM's powder foundation, the Skin Remaker Pore Cover. If you're not a fan of powder foundations you may also fill this with their Press Pore Cover which is a finishing powder.



I love that it comes with a large mirror and that the case has separate compartments for the refill and the sponge applicator. This reminds me so much of my VMV Hypoallergenics powder foundation though I like this better because it's smaller and more light weight. Speaking of which, I thought this case would be heavier because of the metallic finish but it's surprisingly light.





The Skin Remaker Pore Cover is a powder foundation with spf 18. It comes in 4 different shades and the most compatible with my skin tone is OC 20 which is a natural shade. I love that after swatching this on my chin, it didn't cause any irritation and it stayed on without caking even after more than 6 hours. It gives a natural looking matte finish without any shimmer.



The pot and sponge fit the Skin Remaker Case perfectly. Now I'm off with this gorgeous compact from Majolica Majorca.



Overall, I love the compact and I will purchase the finishing powder next time. I do recommend it to all of you who wants a powder foundation that effectively offers medium coverage. You need to remember that these 2 items are sold separately, Php 450 for the case and Php 895.00 for refill. 


♥ ♥ ♥















No comments:

Post a Comment