AVEENO: Positively Radiant Brightening Cleanser

Wednesday, March 20, 2013



Hey guys! I recently slept over at a friend's house and it was like college all over agian with late night movies, pizza and girl talk until the break of dawn. Next morning, the excellent lighting in their room inspired me to take pictures of my next blog entry.


Just recently, a close friend got us Aveeno products from S&R during their week long sale. Their body lotions were selling like pancakes at buy one take one and of course we didn't let that pass. Now I can safely say our skin's hydration is secured until next year. Other products from Aveeno were also on sale but one particular product caught our interest even when regularly priced, their positively radiant brightening cleanser. 


Aveeno Positively Radiant brightening cleanser Php 500
This Aveeno positively radiant brightening cleanser comes in a 200 ml bottle with a pump. I'm actually amazed of the size which is quite reasonable for its tag. 



I'm not sure if you can make out something from this image but the pump is labelled just below the spout and can be twisted either way to open or close it.





What immediately got my attention were the tiny golden sparkles embedded in the cleanser. It also smells quite good, feels smooth and gently lathers on your face.



I love this brightening cleanser from Aveeno because it can be used for all skin types. The bottle is also a plus for me since it comes with an easy to use pump dispenser. A little amount goes a long way, just a single pump is needed to cover your face and neck. It leaves your face clean of dirt and impurities without drying. You're left with skin that feels smooth and moisturized. This cleanser also didn't cause any adverse skin reactions or break outs. I think the only problem I see with this is accessibility since I don't see this often displayed in local stores but you may visit any S&R branch near you to buy this or other Aveeno products. 


Overall, I find the Aveeno positively radiant brightening cleanser amazing that I intend to use it everyday. I will repurchase once it runs out which I bet won't be anytime soon because I'm guessing this 200 ml bottle will last me a long time. I do recommend it to those who want an effective cleanser that's mild enough to use even for sensitive skin. 


♥ ♥ ♥











No comments:

Post a Comment