Bath Vanity

Friday, March 22, 2013


Hey guys! I had a very busy weekend but I managed to squeeze in some time to get myself something that I've been planning to buy for the past months. An organizing rack for my bath products.



I got this from ACE Hardware at the basement of SM North Edsa for Php 349.





You can hang this on your wall or just put it on your toilet tank top. I prefer not to drill more holes on my bathroom wall so I just let it stand like so. You can see that the size is just right to fit all my bath essentials. I arranged all my face products in the bottom while my hair and body essentials are on top together with my clarisonic. I do have a lot of facial cleansers because I use what's appropriate for my skin condition like if I have pimple break outs, I reach for The Body Shop Tea Tree line or Garnier Pure Active. When my pimples have all dried out, I go for whitening foams like Lancome and L'oreal. On a clear skin day, I go back to my anti-aging products like Olay Total Effects and Avon's Anew. At night after a long day of wearing makeup and being exposed to dirt, I use deep cleansers like Neutrogena and Tony Moly Aqua.


I'm really loving this organizing rack because it has definitely made my bath time more pleasant. I don't have to rummage through a basket just to get the product I want to use for the day and I get to see right away which ones I need to restock. The only problem I have with this is eventual rusting because it's not stainless steel but the sales rep said rusting won't set in until a year of use so it's all good for now.


How about you? Do you have organizing tips to maintain a clutter free bathroom? Please share your thoughts on the comments section below. Thanks for reading and have a fun day!


♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment