PHYSICIANS FORMULA: Happy Booster 2-in-1 Bronzer & Blush

Monday, March 18, 2013



Hey guys! Here's a review on another product from the Happy Booster collection of Physicians Formula which they call Glow & Mood Boosting 2-in-1 Bronzer & Blush.


I started using Physicians Formula early 2012 using a discount voucher with 60% savings in an online shop. I got a Shimmer Strips Palette and Perfecting Mineral Concentrate. Anyway, the Perfecting Mineral Concentrate was so amazing it almost brought me to tears after learning that it's been phased out. That was when my love affair with Physicians Formula started. 



On to the subject of this post, I got the Happy Booster 2-in-1 Bronzer & Blush as a gift from my fiance. He knew I'd go head over heels for this and I really did. I'm not so much into bronzers but after watching several tutorials on how to contour your face using one, I decided to give this a try. 



Don't you just love the way Physicians Formula design their products? Well, I do and I think the cute and girly pink hearts help in boosting my mood whenever I reach out for this compact.





Underneath the bronzer is a mirror and an eye-catching brush which I don't really use because it's quite stiff and small for an applicator. Though this can come in handy when you need to retouch in the middle of the day so it's still a good thing to have it in the compact. 


The verdict? I love that the color isn't too dark because I intend to use this as a highlighting powder and I don't want to look toasted or a shade darker. Although this might not be good for contouring especially for medium skin ladies like me because the shade is so sheer that you tend to apply more of the product hoping to build up the color when in fact you're only packing more shimmer. The blush also gives you a decent flushed look. I love the tiny sparkles that illuminate your skin without making you look frosted. It didn't cause any skin reactions or get oily over time and stays on for a few hours so you may need to retouch in the middle of the day.


Overall, I love this 2-in-1 bronzer & blush from Physicians Formula that I recommend it to everyone. If you expect a deeply pigmented bronzer, this may not be the right one for you. It only offers sheer coverage and may not be the best product for contouring especially if you have medium to dark skin tone. If you're like me who just want a highlight with subtle shimmer and a flushed look then you will love this. 


♥ ♥ ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment