CELETEQUE: Acne Solutions Oil Control Toner and Facial Moisturizer Gel

Sunday, October 20, 2013



Hey guys! I've been suffering from a few break outs here and there since last week and my usual regimen doesn't seem to make it any better. Good thing I got samples of Celeteque Acne Solutions Facial Moisturizing Gel from the BDJ Beauty Social I attended last month. It didn't take long for me to decide on getting the full size and check out the other products included in the Acne Solutions line. 



I only thought of getting the Facial Moisturizer Gel but since Landmark was on sale, I bought the Oil Control Toner as well. I also got a silver cosmetic pouch for free since I reached the minimum required purchase of 300 Php. 









The Celeteque Facial Moisturizer Gel comes in this 50ml squeeze type tube. I bought it at 10% off, from its original tag of 335 Php down to 301.50 Php.





This moisturizer is unscented, looks clear and is in gel form as the name implies. It spreads easily, feels a little sticky at first, dries off easily then you will feel your skin tighten a little. I've been using this continuously for more than a week and after running out of samples, I bought the full size without thinking twice. This moisturizer miraculously helped clear my skin. Newly emerging break outs were dried off and halted in just a few days of continued use. I also noticed my post acne marks didn't look too dark the way they used to before I started using Celeteque. Although I'm not a fan of how it feels after application, adding a moisturizer on top seem to help fix it.



Miss Jenny, Celeteque's sales assistant in Landmark, recommended the rest of the Acne Solutions line including the Oil Control Toner. According to her, it can also double as your makeup remover at the end of the day.



It comes in this 125 ml bottle with a flip top cover. This is a clear toner that reeks of alcohol on initial application. I suggest you use it sparingly and dab on problem areas first then swiftly go over your entire face. This toner doesn't sting or cause any untoward skin reactions. I haven't used it on an active pimple since all of mine were already dried by the Moisturizing gel from a week's use. I can't tell yet if this is a good toner since I only started using it yesterday but I promise to get back to you with an update soon. 



Again, I bought this at 10% off, for only 103.28 Php from its original price of 114.75 Php. 



Since my entire purchase exceeded 300 Php, Celeteque threw in a silver cosmetic pouch as a gift. 



I like this small pouch and how it opens up into 2 transparent compartments. I think I can use this for travel or make it my dental hygiene kit.



Overall, I am pretty happy with this purchase as well as the gift that came with it. I love the Moisturizing Gel so much that I urge you to try it too if you have pimple problems like me. Although it may not work exactly the same way with others, still the tag isn't too hefty so you won't be losing much if it doesn't turn out that good for you. I haven't figured out the Oil Control Toner yet but I think it's a really promising product. I will update you soon so do check back in when you can. 


Celeteque is available at all leading department stores nationwide. You may get them at 10% off in Landmark, Trinoma until the end of October with a free pouch for a minimum purchase of 300 Php worth of Celeteque products. So have you tried any of the Celeteque Acne Solutions line? Do share your thoughts on the comments section below. Thanks for reading and have a great week ahead!


♥♥♥



17 comments :

  1. i got samples of this tube from the BDJ event last oct13 ms jing and havent tried it yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow its true that the first step to beautiful skin is using the products that will address your skin concern best, to take the CELETEQUE. Thank you so much for your great post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article, Happy to see your blog as it is just what I’ve looking for and excited to read all the posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
    A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really
    make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your design. Bless you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read this post fully regarding the comparison of newest
    and preceding technologies, it's amazing article.

    Website: http://herb24.space

    ReplyDelete
  6. Attractive portion of content. I just stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to say that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your weblog posts.

    Anyway I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I fulfillment you get admission to constantly quickly.

    Website: http://herb24.space

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog.
    It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant
    for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme?
    Excellent work!
    Website: http://herb24.space

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful goods from you, man. I have understand your
    stuff previous to and you are just too excellent.
    I actually like what yyou have acquired here, really like what you're stating and the way
    inn which you say it. You make it entertazining and you still take
    care of to keep it smart. I can't waiit to read much more from you.
    This is actually a terrific site.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from this web
    site, and your views are good for new viewers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I ⅼike loоking through an article that will maҝе people think.
    Also, mаny thanks for allowing mе to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there superb website! Does running a blog such as this require a lot of work?

    I've very little knowledge of computer programming however I had been hoping
    to start my own blog soon. Anyway, should you have any suggestions or
    techniques for new blog owners please share.
    I know this is off topic however I just had to ask. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole
    my iPad and tested to see if it can survive a 25 foot drop,
    just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now destroyed
    and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted
    to say that I've really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.
    In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there, its good article on the topic of media print, we all be aware of media is a great source of
    facts.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What's up it's me, I am also visiting this web site daily, this web site is genuinely nice and the visitors are really sharing nice thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a really good tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere.
    Short but very accurate info? Thank you for sharing
    this one. A must read post!

    ReplyDelete