SAMPLE ROOM: Inti-Mate Bra Converter, Charm Essentials Powder Brush, J&C Super Clean Solutions

Thursday, October 24, 2013



Hey guys! I repurchased another VIP membership from Sample Room when Shiseido's Ibuki line was released last month. This is why I had more than enough points to get several samples all at once during my recent sample grabbing. Read further to find out what I got.


Honestly at first, I had no idea if this Inti-Mate Bra Converter set is of any use for me since I don't wear sleeveless or haltered tops ALONE. I always wear a cardigan or blazer over any top so I thought getting this will be pointless but I was totally wrong! It now serves as my strap stabilizer so I won't have to worry about bra straps falling beyond my shoulders.



This is a simple tool which you can easily get familiar to. The set comes in three colors, clear, black and nude. Each converter is made of hard plastic that looks and feels sturdy.



The kit includes an illustration on how to use the Inti-Mate Bra Converter. Simply hook the straps one at a time and you're done. This kit is priced at 250 Php from Beauty and Minerals but they have an on going buy 1 take 1 promo so you get another kit free! 


The 2nd sample I availed is the Charm Essentials Pretty in Pink Travel Powder Brush. 



I have to admit, this single tool convinced me that Charm brushes are of really excellent quality. The bristles, ferrule, down to the wooden handle are impressively flawless. 



I personally adore the etched label on the wooden handle making the design live up to the name Charm.  



The bristles are densely packed yet doesn't shed after deep cleaning. I love how this brush feels really soft to touch and glides smoothly on your skin. Although it's a powder brush, I think this also doubles as a blush or contour brush because of the slim size. I checked Beauty and Minerals for the price but this particular brush isn't for sale. I guess this was made for Sample Room subscribers only.



I also got J&C Super Clean Solutions and I have to say that I'm glad I did. I'm really not a fan of instant brush cleansers because I prefer deep cleaning my brushes but after trying this for the first time, I decided to make it a habit. It comes in a plastic 120 ml spray bottle with a cap. 



This brush cleanser has ethyl alcohol as one of the main ingredients which is why you will detect a faint alcohol scent. I used this to spot clean the Charm Essentials Travel Powder Brush and it only took a few sprays to dampen the bristles. 



After swirling the brush over a clean tissue paper and leaving it to dry, the brush looked and felt clean in a matter of minutes. It also ended up smelling fresh with its minty scent. This is a full sized bottle and retails for 400 Php at Beauty and Minerals.



Thanks to Sample Room, I got more than a thousand pesos worth of products and only paid 120 Php for shipping. Now if that isn't a great deal, I don't know what else is. I absolutely think I got my money's worth and made excellent use of my VIP membership. 


Image courtesy of Sample Room

So if you're not yet a member of Sample Room, click here and be one now to start enjoying the perks of trying products before buying them. You may also boost your membership a little further and be a VIP member too! You'll never know when you need those extra points to get premium samples you so desire to have. Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!






1 comment :

  1. yay for your sampleroom haul ms jing =) oh i see charm brush! its my very firstn brush set! and i got the sonia set =) yung may leopards print =) love love love it!

    ReplyDelete