Best-Ever Cream Silk Recharge Strength Boost Conditioner

Monday, March 11, 2013


Hey guys! I just couldn't wait long until I share a certain product that amazes me. This is why after just a few days of use, I am already writing this review on the Best-Ever Cream Silk Recharge Strength Boost Conditioner. 




This product comes in a 100 ml tube with a flip cap. It claims to help transform hair by targeting and correcting even the small imperfections. It also promotes power-protein technology making hair softer and stronger by reinforcing weak areas and infusing flexibility to help prevent hair fall. You can use this every after shampoo and rinse well after a minute.


This conditioner smells like heaven. It has a thick consistency and a small amount is enough to cover your strands. This awesome product leaves your hair feeling light, smooth and refreshed. I love the way it tames even the shortest strands on my scalp that tend to stray from the rest of my hair. It doesn't feel greasy and it doesn't cause dandruff formation. What's also great is I've been noticing less hair fall since I started using it. 


Overall I love this conditioner from Cream Silk and I will definitely restock once it runs out. I recommend this to all of you who wants to maintain healthy tresses and prevent hair damage like breakage or hair fall. It only costs PhP 99.00 per 100 ml bottle in all stores nationwide so go get yourself one and be amazed like I am.


♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment