My June BDJ Box 7 Day Challenge

Friday, July 5, 2013


Hey everyone! Since I got my June BDJ Box super early, I was able to test drive some of the products hence this 7-day challenge. The moment I opened my BDJ Box, I jumped right in to try these hair care products from L'oreal. I've seen these on display counters but never did buy any since I've been very happy with my Dove Shampoo, SYOS Conditioner and Kerastase Elixir Ultimate. Luckily, BDJ included these in the June box and I got them just as I was running out of shampoo and conditioner. 




The shampoo has a thicker consistency than I expected which I think is good since you only need a small amount to cover your hair. It has a pleasant floral scent which is quite subtle unlike other shampoos that tend to be over powering. It lathers up easily and feels so smooth when massaged on your scalp. It washes off smoothly leaving your tresses feeling light and velvety.



This has the usual thickness of other conditioners and a little amount is all you need to cover your tresses. It also has a subtle floral scent, spreads smoothly and washes off easily leaving your hair feeling smooth and tangle free.





This hair treatment is unlike any other I've tried because it's water based. Good thing the bottle has a pointed nozzle to easily dispense the product. L'oreal suggests to apply it directly on your scalp to reach the hair roots. It feels light and non greasy, smells really good and gives a certain luster to your hair strands.



Okay so let's talk about what matters most, RESULTS. The L'oreal Fall Repair 3x shampoo cleanses my hair effectively leaving it feeling fresh and light after each use. The conditioner efficiently detangles my strands and makes them feel lightweight and silky. As for the hair tonic, there are no significant changes in terms of hair fall control. I've documented the number of strands I see on my brush every after bath for seven consecutive days and the results were variable and inconclusive. 


Before using the L'oreal Fall Repair hair tonic in conjunction with the shampoo and conditioner, I have an average of five to ten strands of hair fall when I brush my hair after bath. In the next few days while using the hair tonic, I also had the same results but with varied ranges. After one week, I didn't notice a significant decrease in hair fall since I still averaged five to ten strands. 


Above image may show significant difference but when removed from the brush, the before image totalled seven hair strands while the image labelled after yielded six. Despite this, I don't feel disappointed at all because one week isn't enough to conclude whether a product is effective or not. In addition, others may have more significant results than mine. However, I plan to continue using these products and see what happens after prolonged use.


Have you tried any of the L'oreal Fall Repair products? What do you think of them? Do share your thoughts on the comments section below. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

♥ ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment