JULY BDJ BOX

Monday, July 29, 2013



Hey guys! It's been  more than a week since I got the July BDJ Box and I have to admit I'm still on cloud nine. I couldn't believe I'd be blessed with such generosity. I wasn't really expecting it to be delivered that day so when I saw my brother holding a huge package, I didn't have the slightest clue it was for me. 

  


Look at these treats, 2 boxes for the month of JULY alone! I was wondering if I got the extra treat as a prize for tediously answering the monthly BDJ Box surveys or for joining the 7 day challenge or just by being a loyal BDJ Box subscriber. What the heck, it really doesn't matter as long as we're all happy! 


 



I love this catchy BDJ phrase for this month: "What matters most is how you see yourself." 






I love how neatly and stylishly BDJ arranges the products in all their boxes. Presentation is really a big deal because it shows how much they care for their subscribers. BDJ never fails to impress me with well chosen products included in every box. I believe they take time to get to know their subscribers through their monthly surveys and give us what we want including the awesome products in this month's box. So without further introductions, I bring you the contents of my July BDJ Box.



Beach Hut Sunblock, 150 ml (399 Php) 
Last time I purchased a sunblock spray (of a different brand), it cost me a fortune. It reeked of chemical odor which is why I only used it once. I saw it again in my stash a month ago and it was already past its expiration date so I had to throw it away. Good thing BDJ included this Beach Hut sunblock spray, now I don't have to purchase one. I haven't used it though, so I can't tell yet if it's any good (I truthfully hope it is!).



Enchanted Pixie Dust Shimmer Eye Palette in Nude Eyes, 6 g (179 Php)
Yey! Another palette to add to my slowly growing collection of cosmetics. I really don't have much since I'm more of a skin care product hoarder which is why I welcome eye palettes given to me with arms wide open. This one in particular is for creating nude eyes which I'm still trying to get the hang of so I'm definitely practicing with this palette soon.





Too Cool for School BB Foundation Lunch Box #1 Matte Skin, ~15 g (219 Php)
Now this sample is my ultimate favorite! I love trying different BB products since the hype started a couple of years ago. Tony Moly tops my list of BB products which is why I was super excited to try another Korean brand, Too Cool for School BB Foundation. Read my full review here.


 

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie (525 Php)
I have two of these in Red Velvet and Cherry Tart. I believe they are heaven's gift to women who aren't too comfortable wearing bold shades and young ladies who are still new to the makeup world. I love the sheer but pretty obvious hint of color it gives your lips. It glides on smoothly like butter and boosts your lips' moisture like no other. It also comes in playful shades to suit every occasion.



  Foot Appeal Peeling Socks (279 Php)
I've heard a lot of good things about peeling socks, that they are able to exfoliate dead skin effectively with no down time. I purchased 3 pairs from Watson's months ago but haven't used any. Getting another isn't actually too thrilling anymore but it's a welcome addition to my stash.



Sure Slim Gift Voucher (1,500 Php)
Now this looks promising. I looked up Sure Slim online and it reminds me so much of the Cohen Diet because each participant is required to undergo a blood test before a diet plan is prescribed. I'm not sure if this is as expensive but the voucher can come in handy. 



These items already made my day, imagine how ecstatic (yet speechless) I was upon seeing the contents of the other box. 



The box that launched a thousand smiles! 



Now these Dove products sky rocketed me to the moon! Imagine getting full size body and hair care products from Dove so you'd know why I feel so elated. Products included in this separate box are as follows:

 ♥ 2 bottles (180 ml) of Damage Therapy Intense Repair Shampoo (106 Php)
 ♥ 2 bottles (180 ml) of Damage Therapy Intense Repair Conditioner (108 Php)
 ♥ 1 tub (200 ml) of Damage Therapy Intense Repair Treatment Mask (235 Php)
 ♥ 1 piece  (135 g) of White Beauty Bar Moisturizing Milk (52.50 Php) 
 ♥ 1 bottle (40 ml) of Whitening Original Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Roll-on (83.50 Php) 
 ♥ 1 can (169 ml) of Whitening Original Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Aerosol (170 Php)





The Dove products alone cost almost a thousand pesos while the ones in the BDJ Box are valued cumulatively at more than 3,000 Php. So this means I got a total of 4,000 Php worth of products this July from BDJ. What an absolutely amazing deal! Needless to say that I love the July Box and as I said before, I highly recommend subscribing to them the soonest you can because boxes get sold out pretty fast. You may click here to start your subscription. As for me, I will continue mine and hopefully post my reviews on the products included each month. Any requests on which of these products you want me to review next? Let me know by posting on the comments section below. Thanks for reading and have an amazing week!


 ♥  ♥  ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment