BEAUTY FORMULAS: Body & Face Cooling Mist

Sunday, July 14, 2013


Hey everyone! Last week, I made a quick visit to SM Hypermarket at Eton Centris to buy groceries and of course a trip to any store won't be complete without checking the beauty section where I found another budget friendly product.


Beauty Formulas body & face cooling mist is an affordable skin freshener made in the UK and is now being distributed in local malls. This was discreetly stacked on display with other facial care products on the bottom layer of the shelf so good thing I didn't miss it.



This comes in a 150 ml pressurized container with a spray. I like that it's handy and convenient to carry around. It reminds me so much of my former body mist, the Bio-essence BIO Spring Water but a lot cheaper (139 Php) and more importantly, available in local supermarkets. 


I initially didn't like the spray because the product came out of the container like droplets instead of mist. Then I realized my fault after reading the instructions because I didn't give the can a good shake before use. It instantly refreshes your skin giving it a clean and moisturized feeling. It didn't cause any irritation or pimple break outs. The canister is properly labelled with the manufacturing and expiration dates. It's suitable for all skin types and you can use it regularly as often as you want. I love to use mine during Zumba because of its cooling effect.


Overall, I'm really happy I found this product. I will be repurchasing this when it runs out and recommend it to those who want a good cooling mist that's more affordable than other imported brands and is locally distributed. 


So what do you think? Have you ever discovered a really good dupe to any of your favorite skin products? Do let us know by leaving your comments below. Have an awesome week ahead!


♥ ♥ 



1 comment :

  1. Only found this because I was searching for reviews after being given some by my mother, it's awesome, really good for the heat waves going on

    ReplyDelete