June BDJ Box

Tuesday, July 2, 2013



Hey guys! I hope everyone's finding ways to enjoy the rainy season. I for one have had more than enough time to spend indoors hence do a lot of cleaning and organizing in my room. I've also been free to update my blog hence I bring you this in-depth look of my June BDJ Box.




Inside are the much awaited stickers with this month's mantra "YOU are STRONGER than you seem, MORE BEAUTIFUL than you think". Now that's what you call girl power. 





Seeing the contents made my eyes pop with excitement! Seriously, it will take an ice queen to ignore how wonderful the products are. So without further introductions, here are the contents of the box as described by BDJ.



L'oreal Paris Fall Repair 3x Hair Tonic (90 ml), Php 259
Nourish your scalp with a water based treatment Fall Repair 3x Leave In Tonic. The tonic ingredient makes your hair resistant to external aggressions. Have a fabulous hair finish with the latest hair care set from L'oreal Paris!



L'oreal Paris Fall Repair 3x Shampoo (70 ml), Php 110
Grow your hair stronger from the roots! With L'oreal Paris Fall Repair Shampoo, your hair fibers get restructured as it nourishes your hair from the roots! Its latest discovery, Arginine - an essential amino acid vital for hair growth is the highlight ingredient of this innovation from Paris!



L'oreal Paris Fall Repair 3x Conditioner (70 ml), Php 119
Feel softer and detangled locks with L'oreal Paris Fall Repair Conditioner. Use this conditioner along with the Fall Repair Shampoo to address top 3 causes of hair fall: hair malnutrition, root fragility and fiber damage.



Physiogel Hypo-Allergenic Intensive Cream (50 ml), Php 574.50
This non-comedogenic cream is enriched with Derma Membrane Structure (DMS) technology, ceramide and lipids that mimic your own skin's lipid layers! Apply a thin film once or twice daily. May also be used more often, if necessary. 



Avon Vitaluscious Lipstick (3.6 g), Php 299
No more dry and chapped lips! Make your lips look alive and vibrant as you pose one fab smile with Avon's Vitaluscious Lipstick. This rich and full colored lippie has nourishing vitamins to hydrate and soothe your lips!



Revlon Photoready Kajal Intense Eyeliner + Brightener (2.4 g), Php 525
Get multiple on-trend looks with one dual ended pencil. The dark end's rich color gives you an intense, bold look. The light end brightens and opens up the eyes. Use both ends together for an on-trend smoldering look.



Kinerase C6 Peptide Intensive Treatment (5ml), Php 5,000 (30 ml)
After cleansing and toning, visibly improve your skin texture and tone with Kinerase intensive treatment. It has Argireline - an ingredient that helps reduce the depth of wrinkles by up to 30% in 30 days.



Kinerase Eye Cream (5 ml), Php 3,800 (15 g)
Kinerase's eye cream is a light and moisturizing formula that pampers delicate skin around the eyes with its soothing benefits. It has Coix seed extract and Sodium Hyaluronate that hydrate skin around contours of the eye area.




What I  LVE  about my BDJ Box

I actually think of the BDJ Box as my own personal shopper! I don't know how, but they seem to have a way of effectively predicting the stuff I need and want to try each month. Like this month's box, it was a good thing I haven't bought shampoo and conditioner before receiving my June box because they included hair care products from L'oreal. Now I don't have to think of which brand to try next when I restock. I've also been putting off buying an eyeliner (eye liner newbie here) simply because I don't know which one to get. Luckily, Revlon Photoready Kajal Intense Eyeliner + Brightener was included as well. I love that BDJ keeps us updated with new products in the market like Avon's Vitaluscious Lipstick and allows us to experience high end brands like the Kinerase C6 Peptide Intensive Treatment and Eye Cream. Finally I have to say that only BDJ can repeat products and still make it look awesome! Who wouldn't want a tube of  Physiogel Hypo-Allergenic Intensive Cream right?


I used to envy beauty boxes in the US but not anymore since the birth of BDJ Box late last year. If you watch unboxing videos of international beauty subscriptions like Birch Box and ipsy, you'd know how great BDJ Boxes are. In my opinion, BDJ isn't only at par with these boxes, it's actually better! You get more value for your money because BDJ doesn't only stuff their boxes with random things, they give you a combination of well thought of products you can actually use. 


I got my BDJ Box for less then Php 500 and received more than Php 3,000 worth of products! So if you're still unsure, you may want to try signing up for one month and let that one time BDJ Box experience help you decide. Who knows, you might enjoy it so much you'd subscribe for a year! Thanks for reading and have an amazing weekend!













2 comments :

  1. This post makes me want to subscribe BDJ too. You have a nice blog. I am following you now via GFC. Come check my blog. I hope you can follow back. I'll wait for you in my blog dear.

    XX, IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenniya! Go ahead and subscribe, you might get hooked like me. Left a comment in your blog and followed you right back. Thanks again!

      Delete