CELETEQUE: DermoScience Brightening Multi-benefit BB Cream with SPF 15

Monday, July 15, 2013


Hey everyone! I can't wait to share with you another amazing local product I just started using, the Celeteque DermoScience Brightening Multi-benefit BB Cream  with SPF 15. It retails for 325 Php but I got mine free from Sample Room together with Nivea Black and White Deodorant ( 170 Php) for men and paid only 100 Php for shipping.







This BB Cream comes in a convenient easy to squeeze 30ml tube with a twist off cap. The packaging is quite similar to my second most favorite BB Cream, Clinique but looks more simple. I can't make out the scent but it's so subtle it can pass as scent free. 



It has a creamy texture which can be applied and spread effortlessly on your skin. I love that it blends well with my medium complexion without leaving a ghostly white cast. It feels light on your skin and gives a moisturized finish without the shine. It offers minimal coverage hence reducing the appearance of minor skin imperfections. It offers SPF 15 and didn't irritate my skin or cause me to break out. I find this product very affordable and economical since a little amount goes a long way. 


Others might find it odd but I like that it only comes in one shade because I won't have to decide what to get. The only thing I don't like about the Celeteque BB Cream is the staying power because it already started to fade after approximately three hours however you may top it with finishing powder to extend it to a couple of hours more. 


Overall, I am impressed with this locally manufactured BB Cream from Celeteque and it will definitely be a main stay on my list. If you have minimal skin blemishes and are still looking for good quality BB Cream that don't cost much, then your search is finally over. If you need more coverage, this might not be the best product for you although you may use a concealer or top it with foundation for better coverage.


♥ ♥ ♥


2 comments :

  1. Ouch, the gel is expensive pala.. wala bang facial wash na acne solution din? I just bought a toner pero it cost around Php80 lang...

    ~" A Probinsiyana's blog "~



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Teri. Yes, the Celeteque Acne Cleansing Gel is quite expensive for P250/50ml tube. If you're on a budget, you can try the Belo Essentials AcnePro Pimple-Fighting Gel Face Wash which retails for only P99.75/50ml tube. You might want to read my review on the Belo AcnePro line by clicking this link
      http://www.mykikaystuff.com/2014/06/belo-acnepro.html
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete