KERASTASE: Elixir Ultimate Beautifying Scented Oil

Monday, May 20, 2013




Hey everyone! It's about time I post a hair care review after doing what seems like a thread of reviews on skin care products. Anyway, I have to admit that I don't splurge much when it comes to hair care because I'm fortunately gifted with manageable hence low maintenance tresses. This is why I get thrilled whenever I get hair care stuff.



Just to give you an idea, I have long straight hair the color of which borders between black and dark brown. I never had any major procedures done to my hair except for a couple of hot oil and keratin treatments with hair color enhancements. I don't have a regular hair care regimen so I just use hair treatment products given to me like this one from Kerastase via Miss Shen's 4th year anniversary give away.




The Kerastase Elixir Ultimate beautifying scented oil (inhales) comes in this sleek 125 ml plastic bottle. The consistency is comparable to a cleansing oil, much like Shu Uemura's. I love that it's not as thick as an ordinary oil that can clump your hair strands making them look sticky. This one actually nourishes and hydrates your hair without looking greasy. I love that it smells amazing and that it makes my hair feel light and soft to touch. It's also capable of taming short strands that tend to stray away from the rest of your hair.





I use this after bath while my hair is damp and let it air dry while I do my skin care routine in the morning. I'm quite impressed that a single pump is enough to cover the entire length of my hair. I love that the pump dispenser can be locked making it spill proof and easy to carry around. 


Overall, I really like this hair treatment a lot that it has become my daily hair care regimen but I won't be buying another like it since I prefer trying different hair care products. I do recommend it to those who want a hair care treatment that smells good and does a great job of keeping your tresses look and feel healthy. Any hair care regimen you're loving at the moment? Do share them on the comments section below.
Thanks for reading and have a stress free day!

♥ ♥ 





No comments:

Post a Comment