DIET DIVA: Day 3

Wednesday, May 29, 2013



Hello guys! Today is my 3rd Diet Diva day and it's been looking really good so far. I have to admit I keep forgetting to take pictures this is why I don't have much to show you. Good thing Diet Diva posts accurate pictures of what they deliver everyday. 


Image courtesy of Diet Diva

Today's breakfast consisted of Chicken and Potato with Boiled Egg and Red Rice Mix. The flavor is actually good, I love that the egg was cooked perfectly but the potatoes weren't such a hit. I don't know about the others but I prefer soft ones rather than half cooked. I give this meal .


I had Beef Steak with Red Mountain Rice for lunch and it was really delicious! This is by far my most favorite dish and I would welcome a repetition of this anytime. Although there wasn't enough sauce, still the beef chunks were filled with flavor. This dish deserves .



I finally remembered to take a picture! This Sun dried Tomatoes and Spicy Sardines Whole Wheat Pasta was my dinner and though I'm a bit partial to pasta when on a diet, I trust Diet Diva for including this in the program. I'm a pasta lover but I enjoy sweet and cheesy pasta dishes better than classic Italian. This wasn't so bad and I'm pretty sure others may find this delicious but it's not my kind of pasta so I'm giving it .


Good thing I brought the crackers with me because I got a little hungry before my Zumba class started. My 3rd day with Diet Diva was really great! Everything I ate got me through the day with less cravings hence preventing me to stray away from the program. I know I said it before but I'll say it again, I'm loving Diet Diva to bits! I can't wait to see what Day 4 will be like so do check back in for updates. Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!
 ♥ ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment