DIET DIVA: Day 2

Tuesday, May 28, 2013



Hey everyone! Today is my 2nd day with Diet Diva and I must tell you this early that I'm loving their service. I actually got to eat breakfast before my morning Zumba class so that's a good thing. I usually do Zumba in the morning without eating breakfast since I don't want to be late for class. Because Diet Diva delivers super early, I was able to bring breakfast with me to the gym and ate it before the class started. The difference? Really big! I didn't feel weak after the workout unlike before when I feel dead tired in the morning after a class and end up over eating on the next meal.
  

Forgive me for I wasn't able to take actual pictures of all the meals Diet Diva delivered this morning as well as my breakfast because my day started really early. So above image is courtesy of Diet Diva's Facebook page.



Breakfast was soooo delicious! The Tuna filling in their Wheat Pandesal tasted like heaven! I have to say it's the most delicious Tuna sandwich I've ever tasted. I love the generous amount of tuna filling with no extenders like onions or excess mayo. I didn't take the chocolate drink with me so I missed it.
Anyway, this meal deserves  ★ ★ ★ ★ .



I almost missed taking a picture of today's lunch which consisted of Pork Humba with Red Mountain Rice and they tasted so good! The pork chunks were tender and the sweet sauce gave this dish an amazing flavor. Hence I give this meal ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ .



For dinner, I got Ampalaya Con Carne with Red Rice. I'm not a veggie eater so I fished out the Ampalaya strips and ate the meat which to my surprise didn't have a tinge of bitterness. It actually tasted a bit sweet and was really good. 
This dish, deserves ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ .


I didn't get to eat snacks and instead drank a bottle of unsweetened coconut water which roughly has 90 calories. So far so good! Diet Diva is really proving to be a great fitness partner. We'll see what happens!
Thanks for bearing with me and have a cheerful day!

♥ ♥ ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment