Hair Doctor

Saturday, May 25, 2013


Hey everyone! Yesterday I went to Trinoma and got myself a few stuff which I will be reviewing in the next few weeks. I really need time to use certain products especially those for skin care before I can write my reviews. Anyway, I also dropped by Power Books just to browse through their sale items and I ended up buying something you don't expect to buy from a book store, a comb but not just any comb, it's Hair Doctor's rotating tooth comb.


Does this look familiar? If you're around my age, you'd know how the Hair Doctor became one of every teenager's must haves. I had several generic ones that you can buy for a fraction of the cost but they never came close to the original Hair Doctor when it comes to durability. I eventually saved enough to buy this in pink (not at all a surprise) and it served me well throughout college until I lost it. This is why I bought one without thinking twice! Good thing they're still in the market and that the excellent quality hasn't changed. 



It has a hard plastic base and handle with rotating steel bristles. Back then, we used to call it untangler  because it does a great job of removing tangles easily. It's much more gentle than conventional combs because the rotating bristles glide through your hair and keep you from pulling the strands thus minimizing hair fall. It also massages your scalp with its blunt and smooth tips. I love that you can use it for damp hair especially after taking a bath. It's also great for travel because it's slim and lightweight making it easy to carry around. 


Overall, I love this comb to bits that I recommend it to everyone. They actually have one for kids with rotating bristles made of soft plastic so you may opt to get that for your tots. As for me, this little baby will go places, I just hope I won't lose it again but if I do, I will definitely buy another. 


Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

♥ ♥ ♥


6 comments :

  1. Hello! I just discovered your blog and I've been enjoying reading your posts.

    We seem to be in the same age bracket as I remember how popular hair doctor was back then. I agree with you on its durability. Plus, I also love how it feels when you use this, as if it gently massages the scalp.

    By the way, I also have a blog that I've recently resuscitated. I hope we can follow each other (as well as in Bloglovin'): lavita-est-bella.blogspot.com

    Cheerio! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome back to the blogosphere! Followed you right back via Bloglovin. Thanks for reading my posts and taking the time to comment.

      Delete
  2. Hi! Where in Trinoma? I really want to buy my niece one... I remember getting mine at Rustans department, but now they don't carry it anymore. Used mine for years since college still looks good now..But i am wanting to buy a new one also. Thanks and More power! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi chiq! I bought this at Power Books Trinoma (3rd level). This is also available on the 2nd level of Landmark Trinoma in the accessories section. Thanks for visiting my page!

      Delete
    2. Oh thanks! :) I also have a blog, please visit it if you have time. :)
      http://butterflycharms.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  3. Hair Doctor Usa Comb is available in 10 styles at other stores too: Mercury Drug, Broadway Gems, Mothercare and Landmark Trinoma and Makati. Thank you for your kind words, really appreciate it. For wholesale orders: You may contact 09228600215.

    ReplyDelete