DIET DIVA: Day 4

Thursday, May 30, 2013



Image courtesy of Diet Diva

Hey everyone! This is my 4th day with Diet Diva and I'm quite sad about a few things. First is, tomorrow will be my last day of being pampered with excellent food delivery from none other than Diet Diva. Time really goes so fast when you're having fun.  Second is, to make matters worse, I wasn't able to register early for next week which means I'll be Divaless for 9 days starting this weekend!!! Boo!!! Third is, I have to admit that day 4 is my least favorite Diet Diva day. Read on to find out why.



Breakfast actually has HEAVEN written all over it. The Pork Tapa Rice was really delicious! I love that it wasn't greasy and that the meat was tender and flavorful. The tomato was also fresh and went well with the Pork Tapa. This dish deserves .



Lunch consisted of Chicken Mushroom Stroganoff with Red Mountain Rice. The dish tasted okay but it reminded me so much of the Chicken and Potato served yesterday for breakfast. I mentioned before how I like well cooked potatoes and the ones in this dish didn't quite fit my taste, hence I give it .



I had Monggo and Malunggay Mix with Minced Pork for dinner and I wasn't too happy about it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a picky eater and I love Monggo with Malunggay but this dish was quite dry. The Monggo were cooked just fine but I could hardly detect the Minced Pork in this dish. This is why I give it .


Day 4 would've been a disaster if it weren't for the yummy breakfast but at the end of the day, I still love this program and it will serve as my guide in terms of how much to consume when I'm on my own. I wish the week would never end but at least I still have tomorrow to look forward to.
Thanks for reading and have an awesome day!

 ♥ ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment