BENEFIT: Posie Tint

Tuesday, October 30, 2012


Hello bellas! I'm in a BDJ mood since I got my very first box a few days ago and it was revived big time yesterday when I got my freebie.  

 A special gift from Benefit cosmetics are given to the first 100 BDJ Box subscribers. The BDJ team confirmed I was one of the lucky subscribers but it was sent separately. I don't know why my freebie wasn't included in the first delivery so I sent them an email regarding my concern and they delivered it the following day.. that fast.



I was really excited to tear this package open and see what's inside. I love Benefit cosmetics but I don't get to buy as much as I want because of the price so imagine my delight when I got the posie tint. It comes in a 2.5 ml bottle with a brush. The carton has illustrated images on how to use it. 




PROS:
  • The texture is similar to a runny nail polish that glides smoothly on your lips or cheeks.
  • Ease of application is made even better by the brush.
  • It leaves your lips and cheeks with a noticeable flush.
  • It has a matte finish without any shimmer leaving your lips and cheeks with a natural flushed look.
  • Staying power is decent and touch ups aren't usually needed unless after a meal or a drink.


CONS:
  • It has a bitter taste.
  • It looks quite dry over time.
  • Regular tag of the full size is quite expensive (Php 1,800)


TIPS:
Use this product sparingly so you won't be too bothered by the taste. Remember, you only need a little to get good results. You may top this with a gloss or lip balm for a moisturized finish. 

I recommend this to those of you who want naturally flushed lips and cheeks. If you're in need of a more budget friendly product, this might not be the best bet though you can avail of others that have similar effects like The Body Shop lip and cheek stain (Php 954) or Tony Moly tony tint (Php 278).






No comments:

Post a Comment