GARNIER: Pure Active

Sunday, October 14, 2012



Hello friends, I love days when I finally get to try a product I've been itching to buy for the longest time and find out it really works. Though it also crosses my mind that I should've listened to my instincts earlier, the good feeling of a eureka moment still prevails all because of Garnier.




I love Garnier products but when their pure active line was launched early this year I wasn't too eager to try it. I thought it's just another self proclaimed effective pimple fighter backed by a popular celebrity in the person of Miss Georgina Wilson who has gorgeous skin to begin with. Good thing I came to my senses and finally tried it after several months of contemplating.


Garnier Pure Active Anit-imperfections Roll-on
(Php 199.00)

I bought this at Landmark Trinoma a few days ago and it came with a free Garnier pure active multi-action scrub. Now that's a great buy don't you think?



PROS:
The Garnier pure active anti-imperfections cooling roll-on comes in a 15 ml tube which is quite reasonable for its tag. It has a metallic roller that dispenses just the right amount of product and doesn't leak when not in use. It has a cooling effect and doesn't sting even when applied on an active pimple. What really got me into thinking that this product works is when I used it on an emerging pimple a few days ago, it didn't go full blown. I also noticed that it dried up faster than usual and didn't darken as much. 

CONS:
 The product has a musculine scent though it really doesn't bother me, it may not be too pleasant for others. Also, you may experience minimal peeling on your dried pimples. 

VERDICT:
I love how this product worked for me even after just a few days of use on an emerging pimple. Though I haven't used this on a cystic or full blown pimple, I'm hopeful I won't get to have them especially now that I have Garnier pure active anti-imperfections roll-on. I recommend this to those of you who are willing to try out a new and effective product. 


Garnier Pure Active Multi-action Scrub
(Free)

PROS:
The Garnier pure active multi-action scrub that came with the purchase is in a 50 ml squeeze out tube. I love that this facial scrub doesn't scream of sandy beads. It has a creamy texture with just the right amount of micro beads that don't hurt your face so you can use it daily. It does smell like the pure active anti-imperfections roll-on but more subtle and almost unnoticeable. I've been using this everyday since I bought it and though I have been breaking out in the past days, I noticed my pimple scars lightening quite faster and emerging pimples didn't quite progress. 

CONS:
This has a little bit of a drying effect on your skin so you really need to moisturize after using it. 

VERDICT:
I am totally into this product that I am repurchasing it and recommending it to all of you who are still on the look out for a pimple treatment regimen that works and doesn't cost much. Who knows, this just might work well for you like it does for me.








No comments:

Post a Comment