What's in my BDJ Box?

Sunday, October 28, 2012


Hello ladies! Just when I thought things couldn't get any better before October ends, in comes BDJ Box.. This is my second take on sample product subscription, Saladbox being my first so I thought I wouldn't be as excited as I was the first time but I was wrong. When I was told that my BDJ Box arrived yesterday, I couldn't wait to go home and finally see what goodies were included.


Don't you just love how it looks? I also like the way they decorated and arranged the products to properly fit the BDJ Box.



Inside is a welcome note from the BDJ Box Beauty Ministry and a set of stickers saying "I'm not beautiful like you, I'm beautiful like me".  BDJ suggests you to 1) stick it on an object you see everyday to serve as a reminder, 2) give it to someone you think is beautiful, 3) give it to someone who can pass it on, 4) stick it on an area where a stranger can see it, 5) get creative and figure out the best way to pass on this message.



This month's beauty picks as described by BDJ Box:

SYOSS anti-dandruff control shampoo and conditioner (100ml each)
The perfect tandem designed to fight dandruff from the first application.

YVES ROCHER Hydra Vegetal hydrating cleansing milk (50ml)
Eliminates all traces of makeup and impurities, leaving skin smooth and radiant.

CALVIN KLEIN Eternity Aqua (1.2ml)
Crafted for the stylish and sophisticated woman, this modern scent is inspired by the ocean breeze.

L'OREAL Paris total repair 5 daily repairing treatment (50ml)
Fights the 5 signs of damaged hair and makes hair stronger, smoother and shinier.

L'OREAL Lucent Magique skin illuminating BB cream spf20 (5ml)
Instantly brightens skin and evens out your skin colour with its lightweight formula.

L'OREAL Revitalift intensive night repair essence (5ml)
Stimulates your skin's natural lifters and revives your skin's firmness and elasticity.

GARNIER Skin Naturals Light spf17 (8ml)
Moisturizes, whitens and evens out your skin tone as you protect it from the sun.

GARNIER Skin Naturals Pure Active multi-action scrub (50ml)
Clears skin imperfections and prevents dirt from further building up.



I am absolutely happy about my first BDJ Box not only because it's generously stuffed but more so because it included products I use everyday and products I've been aching to try. It also has items I don't usually buy but willing to try and repurchase if they turn out great. Seeing the contents made me feel like the box was personally intended for me, like it has JING written all over it.

The BDJ box reflects how much hard work and dedication were devoted by the team who made it. Kudos to the BDJ Box Beauty Ministry and I look forward to receiving the next box in the following months.




No comments:

Post a Comment