TONY MOLY: Fresh Aqua

Sunday, October 21, 2012


Christmas is just around the corner and a lot of establishments are going on an early sale. I know it's a little early to buy gifts for your friends and loved ones but discounts of up to 50% off can really be tempting especially when it's from a trusted brand like Tony Moly. 



My friends and I grabbed this opportunity and got ourselves the Tony Moly Fresh Aqua Tear Drop Toner from its regular price of Php 898 down to Php 449.  I actually got to try this product in its sample size a few months ago. I instantly fell for this product the first time I used it and promised myself to buy one in the future. 





The full size comes in a 140 ml bottle with a tear drop shaped cap. I love that Tony Moly products are sealed to ensure quality and freshness. This is a clear toner that gives off a refreshing scent leaving you with a clean and cool feeling. It feels so smooth and hydrating on your skin that it gives your face a well moisturized and non greasy finish. You can top this with another moisturizer or if you're in a hurry you may skip the moisturizer and top it with a primer.



Though I'd love to share what the box says, everything is in Korean so you just have to believe me when I say that this toner is hydrating that it wouldn't hurt to skip your moisturizer. If you have oily skin I think this can still fit in your skin care routine because it doesn't have a greasy finish. It's like washing your face with fresh water. 

I love this product and I am willing to splurge and repurchase it in regular price. I recommend this to all of you who wants a hydrating toner that can double as a moisturizer. If you're tight on budget, you may want to check out Tony Moly SM North because they're still on sale until supplies last this October. 




No comments:

Post a Comment