GAP: Dream Body Mist

Thursday, November 1, 2012


Just recently, I was lucky enough to go with a balikbayan cousin to Duty Free. We were planning to just look around and buy items that are on sale. Several things got our attention and made us think twice, thrice and more but the one thing I didn't have second thoughts on buying was GAP dream body mist. 




The GAP dream body mist comes in a slim bottle that you can easily slip in your bag. It has a light powdery scent that can last for several hours leaving you feeling refreshed. I'm not quite sure of the retail price in department stores but the $11.50 tag is already a great steal for me. 

I do recommend this to those of you who want a fresh, clean scent you can use everyday. If you love fruity or flowery scents, this might not be your usual taste but it wouldn't hurt to stray away from your favorites and try something new. Otherwise, you may try their other scent So Pink. As for me, I love how this smells and I will be repurchasing their other body mist scents when this runs out.





No comments:

Post a Comment