SEMBEM: Cosmetic Cotton

Friday, November 2, 2012



Hello ladies! I've been using Clinique clarifying lotion 2 for more than a month now and I must say that it has become one of my current favorites. The only problem I have with it is the price and in order to address this, I've made a conscious decision to use it sparingly.

I tried using smaller pieces of cotton but ease of application was compromised because it's hard to work around the entire face and neck with just a parcel of cotton. So I tried circular cotton pads but they were too thick and were easily deformed when in use. 

Good thing this afternoon I did what I do best.. searched through countless counters in the beauty section of Landmark and there it was.. the answer to my dilemma.







The Sembem cosmetic cotton comes in various sizes and containers and since this is just a trial purchase, I chose the smallest box containing 80 pads. 



I love that the manufacturing as well as the expiration dates are indicated on the box. I would've told you what else the back label says but unfortunately they're all in Korean. 





The pads are so thin that they remind me of wet tissues but quite thicker. I know what you're thinking, how can this thin sheet be better than cotton balls or cotton pads? Despite being thin, this small wonder is so absorbent. One sheet only needs a small amount of toner to get soaked so you're really saving a lot. Best of all, it doesn't get deformed or torn apart even after use. 

I encourage all you girls and guys out there to become economical consumers. Always remember that saving starts in the simplest and smallest things. 
I  therefore recommend this product to everyone and I am definitely repurchasing the biggest box next time. This small size containing 80 sheets costs Php 29.75 at Landmark, Trinoma.









2 comments :

  1. Girl, the text isn't Korean, it's in Chinese.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL.. Sorry girl, I was told it's a Korean brand so I assumed the characters were in Korean.. :)

      Delete