SNOE: Magic Apple Whitening S-rub

Thursday, November 8, 2012


Aloha! A week ago I was just passing by Landmark and saw their ongoing sale at the beauty section. I wasn't really planning to buy anything, but when I saw that Snoe products were on sale, I couldn't help but check out their stuff.




Snoe products are proudly Philippine made and they have been creating their mark in the beauty industry. I've never tried Snoe before and luckily I found out that they have a kiosk in Landmark, Trinoma.



Miss Jessica was the first one who assisted me and pleasantly introduced me their products. I was really impressed with how nice and accommodating she was. I wasn't really looking for a particular product but I got  quite  intrigued with this..





Snoe magic apple whitening s-rub with emphasis on the s-rub. I know what you're thinking, I also thought it was a typo but it's not. The name actually describes how the product is used.



The term s-rub was used because you literally rub the product off 5 minutes after application. You may use this on dry or dark areas of your body like the elbows, knees and heels.



I used the back of my hand for illustrative purposes. Notice how dead skin is sloughed off after rubbing the product against your skin and how it instantly lightened my complexion. Below is the unedited version of the before and after pictures.


Before using Snoe Magic Apple Whitening S-rub


After using Snoe Magic Apple Whitening S-rub

Though it improved my complexion immediately after first use, I can't help but think that the effect may be secondary to the white cast that this product leaves even after rubbing it off completely.

It will be too early to pass judgement on its whitening effect since I've only used this once. I'll just continue using it for a few weeks and I'll let you know how it goes.


To Miss Jessica and Miss Andrea of Snoe in Landmark, thank you very much for being so accommodating and friendly. I will be visiting you again soon to try out other Snoe products.


How about you? Have you tried this or any other Snoe products? Let me know, click on the comments section below and share your experiences with us.














No comments:

Post a Comment