DOVE: Overnight Treatment

Monday, November 5, 2012



Falling hair as well as hair breakage are issues we should all address and I've been doing just that for the past months now. I started using anti-breakage shampoo and conditioner recently and just 2 weeks ago I decided to increase my hair care routine a notch higher by purchasing Dove intense repair overnight treatment.





It comes in a 120 ml bottle with a pump that can be twisted either way to lock/unlock the spout. This product smells divine and is non greasy. Its texture is comparable to a lotion which instantly melts into your hair. I love waking up to tangle-free hair that feels light and soft to touch. 





Dove says that it deeply penetrates damaged hair throughout the night to actively replenish vital proteins and restore strength. Just apply 2 to 3 pumps onto damp or towel dried hair and leave it on overnight. You can wash your hair or style it immediately the next morning. You may use it at least once a week for optimum results.

PROS:
Very pleasing scent
It has a non greasy formula
 Leaves your hair feeling light and soft
Doesn't stain your pillows/sheets
Very easy to apply and use 
Comes in a spill proof container 

CONS:
The price is quite steep (Php 390) for a 120 ml hair care product.

I love Dove hair care products and this one is a new addition to my favorites. I do recommend it to those who want to wake up to silky soft and manageable hair. I can't say for now if this product truly strengthened my hair strands since I've only been using this for a few days now but the immediate results of having smooth and tangle free hair are enough for me to say that I will be repurchasing this in the future.














No comments:

Post a Comment