CLINIQUE: Age Defense BB Cream

Sunday, November 18, 2012



Hello there dear readers. I've been wanting to make a review on one of my favorite BB creams in the market today but I haven't been able to because of a tight schedule. I'm talking about the Clinique age defense BB cream with spf 30/PA +++.



This BB cream comes in a 50 ml squeeze type tube. I love its creamy texture that glides smoothly and effortlessly on your skin. It's one of the few BB creams that I find very easy to apply and blend with my complexion. It has light coverage that can conceal minor skin blemishes but you might still need a concealer for darker spots. It has no scent (which doesn't bother me at all), no grey or white cast and it leaves your face with a naturally moisturized look. 





You can use this alone for a dewy look or top it with powder to get a matte finish. I love that it has spf 30 and PA+++ for protection against both UVB and UVA rays respectively. As for the prevention of premature signs of skin aging, I find this quite tricky and hard to prove but knowing that dryness and sun damage significantly contributes to skin aging then this product is indeed true to its claims because it's both moisturizing and protective against UV rays. This product lasts for a decent amount of time and it doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy towards the end of the day. 





As usual with all Clinique products, the manufacturing date is indicated on the label as well as the lifespan after opening the container. The only thing that I'm not quite happy with this BB cream is the steep price of Php 1,850 but since I got this during Clinique bonus time a few months ago, the splurge was actually worth it.

Overall, I adore the Clinique age defense BB cream and I do recommend it those of you who need light to medium coverage and want to achieve a natural look with benefits of anti-aging and sun protection. Achieving full coverage may be possible if you use it with a concealer. Will I repurchase? Yes but I think it will take months before I consume the entire tube because a little surely goes a long way.






No comments:

Post a Comment