ST. IVES: Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

Saturday, September 1, 2012


It's never too early or too late to start using anti-aging products. I started using them in my mid 20's when Olay was at their peak. Now, there are so many youth enhancing lines available in the market and most of them don't come cheap. If you're on a tight budget or just starting to use age defying products, you might want to give this a try..





St. Ives timeless skin facial moisturizer contains collagen and elastin that can replace the ones depleted when  aging sets in. It doesn't contain parabens and phthalates, known chemicals widely used in skincare and makeup products that can contribute to the development of breast cancer.



It comes in a 10oz tub so you're really getting a lot of this product for only Php 239.75. This, by far, is the most affordable anti-aging cream I've ever seen. I don't know with you but I'm not really into big tubs for skincare products so I transferred some of the cream in a small container.



The texture is comparable to a light cream which applies easily on your skin leaving it hydrated without looking greasy. After application, your skin feels instantly softer and smoother. It visibly decreases fine lines and keeps your skin moisturized while you sleep. It didn't irritate my skin or cause pimple break outs. I also love that it smells fresh and clean on your skin. 

You can also use this in the morning but I suggest you still layer this with another moisturizer that has an SPF of at least 30. 

Overall, I love this product and I recommend it to those who are looking for a good moisturizer. Though I'm predicting it will take a while before I run out of this, I most certainly will repurchase in the future.





2 comments :

  1. I think if i am not mistaken St. Ives product line are all paraben-free and that what i like about it and pretty cheap too! ~ acne scars NYC

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is very good and efficient with what it does. You give detailed explanations on your posts which make people to understand so much about this topic.

    ReplyDelete