SALADBOX.. finally!

Friday, September 21, 2012

Last year I came across tons of youtube reviews on the birchbox, a monthly subscription of sample beauty products from reputable brands in the US and I instantly wished we could have something similar here in Manila.

Finally, after a year of lusting over the birchbrox and envying US residents having access to their monthly subscription, we now have Saladbox.


A monthly subscription worth P500 entitles you to receive a gift box containing a minimum of 4 deluxe samples from premier brands. Samples may vary each month from skin care to makeup, grooming or lifestyle products. If you happen to love any of the samples given, Saladbox also allows you to purchase the full size version via their website.

So what are you waiting for ladies? Register now and enjoy monthly treats from Saladbox, the first ever sample product subscription to hit Manila. Registration for the month of September is closed so if you register today your subscription will start on October. 
  

4 comments :

  1. I bought the monthly P500 subscription so I can't wait to see what I get next month!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ari, it's really awesome you got to register! I heard about it too late so I won't be getting the very first Saladbox. I'm so envious right now! :) Anyway, do share your review when you get it soon. I bet they're giving away great samples since it's their first. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the October Saladbox. :)

      Delete
  2. The Saladbox subscription does not deliver monthly like BDJ though. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They used to have a box every month when they started.

      Delete