OLAY: Regenerist micro-sculpting serum

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Hello ladies, I can't begin to tell you how I love products that keep your skin moisturized. Imagine how wonderful a product is if it has the benefits of a moisturizer coupled with advanced anti-aging properties. These were the reasons why I bought  Olay Regenerist micro-sculpting serum.













This product comes in a 50ml bottle with pump dispenser. One pump is enough to dispense just the right amount of the serum needed to cover your entire face. 





Knowing that it's a serum, I didn't expect it to appear almost opaque flesh but it doesn't give a hint of color once thoroughly spread. It's easily absorbed after application and can instantly make your skin feel smooth and silky. I love using this as a makeup primer because it really has that effect. I've been using this day and night for almost a month and even though I haven't seen any dramatic effects when it comes to reducing signs of aging, I still love the way it keeps my skin moisturized especially over night. 

Of course serums have no SPF protection so you still need to top this with either a BB Cream or foundation with at least an SPF 30 when used during the day. 

Over all, this product is a hit for me and I do recommend it to those who want a day and night moisturizer. I will definitely repurchase in the future.














No comments:

Post a Comment