CLINIQUE: Bonus Time, September 2012

Wednesday, September 26, 2012


After days of contemplating on whether to avail the clinique bonus time, 
I finally made up my mind and took an expensive plunge. I've been thinking of the best combination of products to buy so I could avail of this biannual promo 
and I ended up with these..


Clinique clarifying lotion 2, age defense BB Cream, pore perfecting solutions instant perfector and chubby stick moisturizing lip colour balm 07 super strawberry. More on these products in my future entries.





I wasn't really going to buy the chubby stick but I was later convinced after trying the shade super strawberry and a little because of the free toiletry kit that came with a higher purchase.



The freebies were neatly packed in a pink box with a small package insert describing each sample.




Turnaround Instant Facial (15ml)
"In 5 minutes, this oil-free mask delivers all the radiance and smoothness of microdermabrasion with significantly less irritation and stress to skin. Instantly, skin feels velvety, looks luminous. For all skin types. Use weekly or as needed." 

Liquid Facial Soap Mild (30ml)

"Step 1 in Clinique's 3-Step Skin Care System. Gentle, effective cleansing for dry combination skins. Leaves skin feeling fresh, clean comfortable. Use twice daily. See the expert for the 3-Step products that are right for your skin type."

Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion (15ml)
"Step 3 in Clinique's dermatologist-developed 3-Step Skin Care System. The moisture drink developed to maintain optimal moisture balance for very dry to dry combination skin types 1 and 2. Softens, smooths, improves. Apply twice a day to face and throat all over, or where needed. See the expert for the 3-Step products that are right for your skin type."

Moisture Surge Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief (30ml)
"Water your skin with the rapid hydration of this refreshing oil-free facial spray. Replenishes thirsty skin to restore moisture balance. Leaves skin soft and smooth. Use anytime, anywhere under or over makeup."



Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator (15ml)
"A life-changer for dry skins -- plumped, strong and supple. With our rich oil-free cream-gel, skin stays comfortably plumped, even 24 hours after you put it on. Used faithfully, skin feels more supple, less susceptible to outside influences. Use daily after 3-Step, or as a moisture booster  when needed. For skin types 1,2 -- very dry to dry combination."

All About Eyes Rich (5ml)
"Moisture-rich cream. Diminishes the the look of eye-area circles, shadows, puffs and fine lines. Calms, nourishes. Use morning and night all around the eye area.":

Almost Lipstick (1.9g)
"Sheer, glossy slip of lightweight lip color. Goes on alone or over lip pencil for an easy-going, natural look. Adds special effects when applied over lipstick. High emoliency keeps lips feeling as god as they look."



I really had a pleasant time during my entire visit at the Clinique counter in Trinoma. The beauty consultant who assisted me took time to check my skin and confirmed I have dry combination skin type. She also sampled the pore perfector's different shades on my chin and showed me all colors of the chubby stick. I filled out an information card which will serve as my record for future references.

Overall my purchases turned out to be great ones. I'll be keeping you posted on what I think of them in the following days.

No comments:

Post a Comment