VICTORIA'S SECRET: Beauty Rush Lip Gloss

Monday, September 10, 2012

Glosses are a girl's best friend. 
It can solely liven up a simple everyday look or provide that much needed umph to compliment your makeup. This is why I don't mind having a variety of glosses in my stash including Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush lip gloss in cupcake and cherry bomb.

Top: Cupcake
Bottom: Cherry Bomb
Top: Cupcake
Bottom: Cherry Bomb
Cupcake

I love the squeeze type tube applicator because it gives you full control over the amount of product you wish to dispense. The transparent tube also gives you an idea when to replace or repurchase your gloss while the soft flexible tube allows you to really empty the contents hence you get to save more.

Cupcake swatch

The gloss glides smoothly and effortlessly on your lips. Though it feels really sticky, I find this gloss more long wearing than other brands. Aside from the glossy look, this lippie has specks of pink glitters that make your lips stand out. It seems to seal your lip color when used on top of a favorite lipstick or lip stain. 
Notice how the color turns very sheer when applied? 
I haven't opened the cherry bomb so I just have the swatch for cupcake.

If you don't mind using sheer glosses that feel sticky and look really shiny, this will surely satisfy your taste. Overall, I like these glosses but I won't be repurchasing these in the future. I plan to try out glosses from other manufacturers instead. 











No comments:

Post a Comment