CALVIN KLEIN: Lippies

Thursday, September 27, 2012

I finally got my package from Strawberrynet.com after more than a month of waiting. The postal service here in Manila will drain anyone of their patience when it comes to international shipping. However, I wasn't so affected because I knew then they take forever to deliver. I learned about this first hand last year when it took 6 weeks before my online purchase from Sigmabeauty.com arrived.

This time around, I ordered Philosophy hope in a  jar and I got two lip products from Calvin Klein as freebies. I posted a separate review on my shopping experience with Strawberrynet but right now, I give you my thoughts on these lippies from Calvin Klein.







This is Calvin Klein delicious light glistening lip gloss in taffy. As expected from CK products, the packaging is really gorgeous. It comes in a glass tube with the twist off cap and a long sponge tip applicator. 


This lip gloss glides on smoothly but has a slightly sticky finish. It doesn't feel too heavy on the lips and has a hint of sweet floral scent that goes unnoticeable after application. It gives a glossy finish and leaves a moisturized look with a touch of light pink. 












This is Calvin Klein delicious luxury creme lipstick in flutter. I love the neat packaging and the size is just perfect to fit any purse. It has a light creamy texture that glides smoothly on your lips with ease. It's nicely pigmented and has light reflecting shimmer that can be worn alone without gloss. The color is buildable but it doesn't feel heavy when layered. Staying power is just average hence you need to reapply it after a drink or a meal. 

Overall, I love using both products independently. The shades are wearable and are perfect for everyday use. Good thing I got to try lip products from CK via Strawberrynet's GWP. Calvin Klein is definitely on my list now when it comes to lip products. I also recommend these to my friends who are as curious as me when it comes to cosmetics.



No comments:

Post a Comment