CLINIQUE: All About Eyes Serum

Friday, August 31, 2012


There was a time when I shied away from high end skincare and make up brands for the simple reason that I can't afford to maintain such luxury. My curiosity eventually got the best of me and I gave in to Clinique. 

I have to say that even if I did my first expensive single purchase in terms of skincare and makeup, I actually got more than I paid for. I can't remember if it was during Clinique bonus time but I was asked to make a minimum single reciept purchase and got a whole lot of freebies! Hmmm.. Sounds like bonus time to me. 

Anyway, I bought the derma white brightening loose powder together with this..

Clinique all about eyes serum 15ml (Php 1,800)

 


"Ophthalmologist Tested. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free.
Instantly cools, brightens. Combats puffiness, dark circles. Refreshing mini massage hydrates too. Layerable with other eye treatments." 



Clinique all about eyes serum comes in a 15 ml tube with an easy grip. It has a roller ball type dispenser which effectively delivers just the right amount of product. 
It has the consistency of a thin serum and appears transparent. It gives immediate cooling effect upon application and has a mild formula that doesn't sting or irritate your under eye area. It also works well with all skin types.

I've been using this on and off for over a year and though consistency is required for best results, this serum still worked wonders for me. I still have puffiness under my eyes but they seem to look lighter and easier to conceal.

I do recommend this to friends and will replenish if it runs out which I believe won't be anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment