YSA: Long Weekend Promo

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Do you have anything special planned for this long weekend? If your agenda doesn't include an out of town gig and you're just enjoying the freedom from school or work, try to drop by YSA Skincare Center and avail of their services at 50% off.




I highly recommend their basic facial and diamond peel. I've been loyal to their basic facial since I first stepped in their clinic at Amberland Plaza in my college years. From then on, I've been to several other branches including St. Luke's, Fairview, MacArthur Highway and most recently in Congressional Avenue. I've seen first hand how they have evolved and constantly improved their services over the years. I tried their diamond peel 2 years ago and have been having one at least twice a year. 

Needless to say that I trust YSA with my skin and I am confident you should too. So go grab this opportunity and try their signature facial and other services at 50% off until August 21, 2012 from 10 am to 2pm in a first come first serve basis. For inquiries you may call them at 912-0703 or visit their website at www.ysa.com.ph. 



No comments:

Post a Comment