CLINIQUE: Turn Around Concentrate Visible Skin Renewer

Tuesday, August 28, 2012


I have to admit that if not for the free samples Clinique generously provides after a minimum purchase, I wouldn't be able to try most of their products. Anyway, during my most recent purchase at their Trinoma kiosk, I got so many freebies including the turnaround concentrate visible renewer. 





"A high performance cocktail of exfoliants prompts a renewal process that is multilevel, time-released. Speeds fresh, vibrant cells to the surface. Continually unveils brighter, more radiant skin. Leaves skin with a velvety feel perfected look."


The sample size is in a squeeze out tube but the full size looks like this..

shop.nordstrom.com




The sample tube's back says it's allergy tested and 100% fragrance free. Its texture is comparable to a runny lotion. This product applies effortlessly on your skin and gets absorbed almost instantly leaving your skin feeling hydrated without the sticky feeling.



Notice how my skin improved after just one application of the turnaround concentrate. My skin's obvious creases and blotchy redness disappeared. It instantly lightened my complexion and gave my skin a moisturized finish without looking greasy. It has a subtle scent that fades a few minutes after application.

For some unknown reason I couldn't seem to find this on Clinique's website and facebook page. It's also currently not in stock at shop.nordstrom.com so I don't know how much it's being retailed. 

Regardless of the price, I do recommend this product to those who want a moisturizer that hydrates without making your oil glands crazy. If you're on a tight budget, this might not be best for you. I will definitely purchase the full size if and when I have extra bucks to spend or when I need to purchase stuff to avail of the clinique bonus time. Overall, this is a great find even for those with oily and acne prone skin.







No comments:

Post a Comment