CHEERS to 2014

Wednesday, January 1, 2014



wallike.com

Hey guys! Another year has ended and a new one has begun. I actually love the start of each year because I believe that we are given another opportunity in life. We may not be given a clean slate but the idea of a new beginning somehow gives us a spark of hope that no matter how bad things get, we are always given the chance to make them better. 


2013 was a whirlwind of emotional hardship for me and my family. I could say we went through hell and back. We gained a few opressors and sadly lost good friends along the way. Looking back, I never thought thigs will get better but it did eventually. Those were dark times I never wish to reminisce or even worse go through again. Mistakes were committed yet lessons learned from them will remain with me always. 


crunkish.com

The entire year wasn't at all bad for it was in the same year when we gradually got back to being okay with the help of loved ones and true friends who never failed to support us. I realized that not everyone will stay and go through with you in tough times and that's just fine. What matters is there will always be some who are willing to help you unconditionally. 


Greatest lesson for 2013 is never to lose hope even when you feel like you've hit rock bottom. It's during your lowest when you are given the chance to see things clearly and the opportunity to get up, do something and make everything better. 


♥♥♥




2 comments :

  1. happy new year ms jing.. 2013 like you puts me and my family in emotional hardship too.. last year May i really give up on my relationship with my husband.. siguro dumadating talaga yung point na wala na..suko ka na..sige panalo na sila.. but God has his own way.. gumawa sya ng paraan para di kami maghiwalay.. kahit huling try na.. at sobrang thankful ako dahil di kami pinabayaan ni God.. and im hoping na magstart ulit kami ng panibago.. ngayong panibagong taon.. =) God granted me my prayer request.. what ive received this christmas.. yung peace of mind na matagal ko ng hinihiling sa kanya..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a happy new year indeed rhain! Just hang in there and never lose hope. Like what others say, it's when things get worse that you musn't quit.

      Delete