PEVONIA BOTANICA: Phyto-gel Cleanser

Saturday, December 28, 2013



Hey everyone! How's your holiday so far? Mine's perfectly fine since I started feeling better after Christmas day. Anyway, I've been browsing through images I took for future posting in my blog and realized I missed doing this entry. I joined BDJ Box's 7-day challenge and made use of Pevonia Botanica Phyto-gel Cleanser included in my 2013 December-January box. Luckily, my entry won and BDJ sent over a full-sized bottle of the same cleanser from Pevonia Botanica.


I initially thought the prize was for pick-up at their office but BDJ was generous and considerate enough to send it right to my doorstep. 



Don't you just love a goody bag with silver bow on top? It's like experiencing Christmas all over again. 



Inside were a box containing the Pevonia Botanica Phyto-gel Cleanser plus a brochure featuring the different products of Pevonia Botanica. 




The bottle contains 150ml of the Phyto-gel cleanser. This will definitely last me a while since a pea size is enough to cleanse my face and neck. This is a clear cleanser and has a gel consistency as the name implies. It radiates a very subtle scent, spreads easily on your face and builds up a thin lather. This cleanser rinses off effortlessly leaving your skin feeling clean yet supple to touch. It didn't irritate my skin 
or cause unsightly break outs. 


After a month of religiously using this cleanser, my skin became noticeably clear of pimples even during my period. You may want to read my in-depth review that won me this full-sized bottle. Have you tried any product from Pevonia Botanica? Do share your thoughts on the comments section below. Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day! 


♥♥♥






1 comment :

  1. it smells divine ms jing =) nakakarelax.. parang spa at home =)

    ReplyDelete