Dear Santa..

Tuesday, December 24, 2013



Dear Santa,

          Sorry for the short notice but this post is to let you know what I want this Christmas. Seems appropriate since we still have a few more hours before the big day comes. 


Image courtesy of Urban Decay
The Urban Decay Naked 3 palette has mesmerized me since its release this year. I'm not so much into eyeshadow palettes but seeing several great reviews about it and learning of its versatility lured me into wanting this. It retails for $52 at Ulta and I'm hoping it will soon be available in local online shops. 


Image courtesy of Beauty and Minerals
I've been eyeing these 3S pre-glued lashes since the first time I saw them in Sample Room. I'm loving the idea that they're ready to use straight from the box and you may do so more than once by reapplying the extra adhesive strip included in the set. These lashes come in different designs and can be purchased online from beautyandminerals.com for 250 Php per pair. 


Image courtesy of Maybelline
I'm not a regular mascara user but there are occassions that call for a more dramatic look which is why I always include a mascara in my stash. One mascara I've heard a lot of goods things about is the Maybelline the Falsies Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara which retails for 449 Php in all beauty counters of leading department stores nationwide. 


Image courtesy of NARS
NARS powder blush in orgasm is probably the best selling blush and the most talked about in the makeup world. This is why I've been wanting to try this blush and see for myself what all the hype is about. NARS is available in all branches of Rustan's 
for 1,450 Php. 



Image courtesy of MAC
I'm not a fan of red lips but how can I resist MAC's limited edition shades created by Rihanna? It's about time I own at least one red lipstick in a very pretty rose gold tube don't you think? These are sold for $16.50 a piece in MAC's official website in the US but I heard MAC counters sell them for 1,100 Php a pop. 



Image courtesy of Urban Decay
I wasn't used to wearing an eyeshadow primer until a good friend told me how it can make any brand of eyeshadow look vibrant and stay on longer. I've been using a drugstore primer from elf but I really want to see how this high end primer differs from a more affordable one. It retails for $20 at Ulta and can be bought in local online shops for 950 Php and up. 


Image courtesy of Shu Uemura
Remember the most loved Shu Uemura eyelash curler? I bought one about a year ago and just recently, She Uemura released another eyelash curler called the S Curler with a design that's so intruiging I want one for myself. Reviews say it can curl your lashes better than the classic curler and can reach even the shorter inner lashes. The S Curler is available in all Shu Uemura stores for 1,000 Php each.


Image courtesy of Meiko Cosmetics
I love any product that can give your skin a flawless finish which is why I've been wanting to try the Naturactor Cover Face Concealer. It's a Japanese brand known for its excellent coverage and retails for 750 Php in local online shops. This concealer is so amazing that others use it as a foundation.


Image courtesy of Happy Skin
Happy Skin is a recently launched cosmetics brand owned by Jacque Yuengtian-Gutierrez and Rissa Mananquil-Trillo. Their Second Skin or SS Creme is a silicone-free foundation that I would love to try because it appeals like a BB Cream to me. It retails for 1,199 Php in Rustan's, Beauty Bar and Plains & Prints.


Image courtesy of Happy Skin
I also want to have Happy Skin's Brush 'Em Off Girl Makeup Brush Set. Don't you just love the teal pouch that comes with the set?


Image courtesy of Happy Skin
The brushes have clear acrylic handles, silver ferrules and white bristles. 


Image courtesy of Happy Skin
The pouch zips open revealing several pockets for each brush on the left and an extra net-like pocket on the right to hold several other stuff. I love how you can stack the brushes neatly on one side and how you can clearly see the rest of your stuff on the other. 



That concludes my wish list Santa! I hope to try any of them really soon so I can review them for my beloved readers in my future posts. Thank you so much and have a Merry Christmas!


                
                                                                      Love,
                                                                    Jing


♥♥♥




2 comments :

  1. I love the Shu Uemura eye lash curler too and the Naked palette... to drool for! :)

    ReplyDelete