NATURE REPUBLIC: Aloe Vera Soothing Gel

Monday, December 2, 2013



Hey guys! I have another skin care product I can't wait to share with all of you, the Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel. I saw this a few months ago and I must say I've been intrigued ever since. I finally got the chance to buy one just recently from Nature Republic's branch at The Block in SM North. 



This soothing gel comes in a generous 300 ml tub which may not thrill most of you. I myself wish for a more convenient container but I guess that won't matter once you experience what this product can offer. 



Good thing they placed a separate plastic lid on top to securely seal the product. I despise having to wipe off the inner portion of the main cover each time so this lid is indeed a great idea. 





You may also return the plastic lid back in place after each use to prevent possible spillage.



From the tub, it looks clear with a very refreshing and clean scent.


This gel immediately gives a cooling effect once applied. It spreads effortlessly and melts easily on your skin. It may leave your skin a little moist but it dries off after a few minutes giving you a well hydrated finish. You may feel a little sticky for a while but it wears off almost immediately after drying. I am really in love with this product. I cannot begin to tell you how I dislike the icky feel of lotions and creams on my skin that I end up not applying such products religiously. This bad habit has made my feet and legs look really dry during the cold weather. Good thing I found Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel just in time to bring back my skin's natural moisture without the greasy feeling. 



Nature Republic recommends several more ways in which you can use this soothing gel but I use it mainly to moisturize my skin. I have yet to try it on my face but so far it hasn't caused me any adverse reactions when applied all over my body. 



This also comes in a very affordable price tag of 245 Php but if you buy a set of four tubs, you will only pay 730 Php, it's like getting the 4th tub for free. It's a great gift for your friends and family but you need to hurry  because this offer only runs until supplies last. 



Overall, It's safe to say that I finally found my holy grail in terms of body moisturizer. I will continue using and repurchasing it until a better product comes along. I do recommend it to everyone who, like me, hate the greasy feeling of usual body moisturizers out there and long for one that feels light yet effectively keeps your skin hydrated. Any thoughts on Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel? Do share them on the comments section below. Thanks for reading and have a great day!



1 comment :

  1. i hate sticky feeling too ms jing! i read and found this on one of my foreign blogger friends.. now i know what the rave is all about.. akala ko nga po e pang malalamig lang na lugar ito pwedeng gamitin.. sana may smaller tub sila =)

    i use Zenzest VCO as body moisturizer
    http://rhaichael.blogspot.com/2013/03/march-challenge-day13-holy-grail-product.html

    ReplyDelete