NYX: Powder Blush - Pinched

Friday, January 10, 2014




Hey guys! I recently posted about a good friend who opened her new online shop The Fab Panda and one of the items I bought was the NYX Powder Blush in Pinched.


It comes in a small and simple compact with a transparent cover so you get a glimpse of the shade from outside which is a good thing especially when you're shopping for makeup. Although the inclusion of a blush brush and built-in mirror would've been better for added convenience especially when traveling, I still like the overall packaging.


The blush is beautifully designed, has a very fine texture and feels velvety. It also applies smoothly on your face and can be blended easily for that natural looking radiance. It has good color payoff that you only need to dip your brush lightly to achieve a flushed finish.

It may look a little intimidating from the pan because of the bright peachy pink hue with gold sparkles but it blends quite well with your skin once applied. It instantly gives you a rosy glow without too much sparkle. They say it's a good dupe for the iconic NARS blush in orgasm but I couldn't really say so myself since I haven't tried NARS. It lasted more than 6 hours without retouching and I love how it seem to look more natural towards the end of the day when it fades a little. Good thing this blush didn't irritate my skin or cause pimple break outs. 



Overall, I really love this powder blush from NYX that I recommend it to those of you who want a good quality powder blush without the hefty tag. I got it for only 250 Php from The Fab Panda which is cheaper than those found in department stores. I will definitely buy other NYX powder blushes in the future. Any thoughts on NYX powder blush? Do share them on the comments section below. Thank you for reading and stay pretty! 


♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment