L'OREAL PARIS: Youth Code Pre-Essence

Wednesday, January 8, 2014



Hey guys! Have you been enjoying your new year so far? I keep forgetting it's already 2014 that I always end up writing 2013 in most of my prescriptions. I just can't believe how time flies! Anyway, I'm really excited about a skincare product I've been using for more than a month now. I've been so eager to review its wonderful effects on my skin but I opted to use it long enough to RAVE about how amazing it is. Are you on the edge of your seats now? I'm talking about a skincare product from L'oreal Paris called the Youth Code Pre-Essence. 


First off, let me give you a moment to admire the beautiful 30 ml bottle. 
Gorgeous right?

The silver coated cover unscrews and doubles as a pump to dispense just the right amount of product through a glass tube that looks like a dropper. This reminds me so much of my Chemistry classes in college.


I love the overall look but I'm afraid the dropper like dispenser increases the chance of contamination and is too much of a hassle for everyday use.


This pre-essence has a mild pleasant scent that doesn't linger. It's turbid and has the consistency of a runny serum. Just a few drops on your forehead, chin and both cheeks can cover your entire face. It spreads effortlessly, doesn't feel heavy or sticky on your skin and gets absorbed almost instantly. 


My post acne marks lightened faster and it didn't break me out even during my period. I love how it made my skin smoother and supple to touch without looking and feeling greasy. I'm not so sure about my pores or small wrinkles but the overall condition of my skin is way better than it did a month ago. 



The verdict? L'oreal Paris Youth Code Pre-Essence is a good product to try but don't expect it to work like the fountain of youth. It also takes continued use and a little time for you to see a noticeable difference. Do I recommend it? YES, if you have enough budget and you're in need of a product that can truly deliver. Will I buy again? Most definitely! Although it comes with a hefty (1,495 Php) tag, I still think it's worth your money because one bottle can last up to 3 months and most importantly it does wonders to your skin. Any thoughts on this product? Do share them on the comments section below. Thanks for reading and have a beautiful day!


♥♥♥






No comments:

Post a Comment