KIKAY EXPRESS: Cosmetic Cotton

Monday, January 20, 2014






Hey guys! This is just a quick entry about my new fab find, the Haoling Cosmetic Cotton. I ran out of my usual cotton from Sembem and was about to repurchase one when I saw this cute box and bought it instead. 



I could've sworn this product is Korean but the characters on the back label don't look like it. Anyway, it only retails for 29.75 Php in Landmark which is pretty much the same with Sembem but the box really appealed to me in a good way that I decided to buy it instead.



The top opens up like a chest cover and I love that it neatly folds back to close. 



Inside you will see the stack of cotton neatly sealed in a zip-lock type of plastic container. 



The cotton may look really thin but trust me when I say that it's densely packed. I love that it only needs a little amount of product to get soaked hence making your products last longer. 



Although the cotton is thin, the diameter is wide enough for ease of use. I love using it to remove my makeup and applying my toner. This will definitely remain in my repurchase list. I guess that's it. Thank you for reading and have a great day!


♥♥♥







No comments:

Post a Comment