Za Cosmetics Perfect Solution

Friday, November 15, 2013



Hey guys! I'm here to share with you another skincare line from Za Cosmetics called Perfect Solution. According to Za, it's their high-performance, anti-aging skincare line formulated with nature-derived plant seed extracts and marine collagen to give your skin a youthful resilience and a silky glow.



Za also comes from the makers of Shiseido, a well renowned Japanese brand when it comes to skincare and cosmetics. This is why I jumped right in to test the product and see for myself how well it works for me. 



The Perfect Solution line includes four products and thanks to Sample Room, I was able to get two of them for free (exclusive of 100 Php Shipping fee).


Perfect Solution Moisturizer (625 Php / 125 ml)

Za Cosmetics Perfect Solution Moisturizer comes in a bright fuchsia pink bottle which looks really dainty on any vanity table.



I like how Za designed the spout to easily dispense the product. This moisturizer has a pleasant scent that's so subtle it goes off a few minutes after application. 



It looks milky white and has a runny consistency making it very effortless to spread on your face and neck. It feels light on your skin yet very moisturizing and doesn't leave your face looking and feeling greasy. This moisturizer didn't cause any adverse skin reactions and it didn't cause me to break out.


Perfect Solution Restoring Collagen Cream (725 Php / 40 g)

The Za Perfect Solution Restoring Collagen Cream also comes in a jar with the same striking fuchsia pink color.
 
 

I would've loved an extra top cover for this container although the product seems to stay put even without one. This cream also has a pleasant scent that doesn't linger after application. 



It's opaque white and has a thick creamy consistency that spreads smoothly. I love how it immediately makes your skin feel soft and velvety. You may notice looking a bit shiny for a while but it eventually gets absorbed. I was initially hesitant to use this in the morning before applying BB cream because (based on experience) rich moisturizers tend to get rubbed off when layered with BB cream giving you a finish that looks obviously cakey. 


Image courtesy of Taste Central

However, the Za Perfect Solution Restoring Collagen Cream doesn't give you the same unsatisfactory finish. First time I used it, I was able to apply BB cream smoothly without tugging or removing the collagen cream. I'm still amazed at how my Tony Moly Luminous Goddess Aura BB cream glides effortlessly on my skin each time I apply it on top of the Za Collagen Cream. The only problem is it limits the staying power of the BB Cream and my skin tends to get greasy a little earlier than usual. If you want to use this as a day cream under your foundation or BB Cream, you might need to touch up earlier and more frequently or you may put on a primer in between for longer staying power and better oil control.



The Perfect Solution line also has a Foaming Cleanser and Toner both of which I haven't tried. Meanwhile, I'm loving the moisturizer and collagen cream hence I recommend them to those of you who are still looking for a skin care regimen or just want to try something new. 


Image courtesy of Sample Room

As mentioned, I got mine from Sample Room but the overwhelming response from the members rendered them unavailable in just a few days. 


Image courtesy of Taste Central

You can also buy them online from Taste Central and enjoy 30% discount when you get the complete Perfect Solution line consisting of a Cleansing Foam, Toner, Moisturizer and Restoring Collagen Cream. Pay only 1,500 Php instead of 2,290 Php for the entire line with free shipping until January 4, 2014.

 
Image courtesy of Taste Central
L to R: Toner (595 Php / 150 ml), Cleansing Foam (345 Php / 100 g), Collagen Cream (725 Php / 40 g), Moisturizer (625 Php / 125 ml)

Za Perfect Solution products are also available in leading department stores nationwide. Any thoughts on Za Cosmetics' Perfect Solution line? Do share them on the comments section below. Thanks for reading and have a great day!


♥♥♥


1 comment :