Victoria's Secret: Aqua Kiss Fragrance Mist

Wednesday, November 20, 2013



Hey guys! A month ago I had the luxury of time to declog my closet and found more than a few items I haven't used. One of the things I overlooked was a scent I haven't heard of from Victoria's Secret, Aqua Kiss which eventually became one of my favorites. 

Victoria's Secret Aqua Kiss Fragrance Mist $12 / 250ml  (500 + Php)

I got this as a gift from my aunt who's based in Virginia but it retails for $12 in their official website. It comes in a generous 250ml bottle which I think will last me a long time. I love the freshness it exudes with a hint of floral scent from freesia and daisy. As expected from a mist, it only stays on for a couple of hours which I think is okay since I love spraying it on every chance I get. Bottom line is, Aqua Kiss fits those who love to smell fresh and clean without the overpowering floral scent. 


Victoria's Secret products are available in leading department stores nationwide. You may also avail of various fragrances from Victoria's Secret at online shops like Zalora Philippines. Better yet, purchase any item from Zalora Philippines between November 11 and December 11 to avail of great discounts. This is in celebration of the Online Revolution Month, a month long collaboration with other leading online shops to provide you with the best deals and promos. Click here for more information. 


Any thoughts on Victoria's Secret fragrances? Let me know on the comments section below. Thank you for dropping by and have a great day!




3 comments :