SAMPLE ROOM: C-Lium, Nivea, Celeteque

Friday, April 5, 2013


Hi everyone! A week ago I got another goody bag from none other than the fast growing sampling site in the country, Sample Room. If you haven't heard or read about Sample Room, seriously where have you been??? Sample Room is, by far, the only sampling site in the country that aims to educate consumers about products before buying them. You may visit their website and learn more about them by clicking here.

Anyway, I was really excited when I received my package because it's the biggest I've gotten so far from Sample Room. It was indeed packed with all the good stuff I ordered namely C-Lium Fibre Husk, C-Lium Fibre Capsules, Nivea Cooling Volcanic Mud Foam and Celeteque Make-up Remover Cleansing Facial Wipes.



I got 12 sachets of C-Lium Fibre Husk containing 100% natural psyllium which is believed to be more natural than oatmeal and cereal. It has all the benefits you need to remain healthy like lowering blood cholesterol, controlling blood sugar, eliminating excess fats and promoting good digestion. They recommend one sachet per day with regular fluid intake for best results.



I also got 60 capsules of C-Lium Fibre. These are great for those who prefer taking capsules over drinking the mixture that tends to be harder to swallow with its gritty texture. A dose of 5 capsules twice a day is needed to get the same benefits of taking the mixture form.



I also chose to get this Nivea Cooling Volcanic Mud Foam for my brother. I love that it's in full size because having cleansers in sachets can be really messy and you don't get to really try the product long enough to make a conclusion. 



Sample Room also threw in a sachet of Celeteque Make-up Remover Cleansing Facial Wipes which I was able to try immediately. I love that the sheet is thick and strong enough that it doesn't stretch out when used to wipe off your makeup. It's also well soaked that it can really cleanse your face of excess dirt. What I don't like about it is the masculine scent which reminds me so much of men's cologne. This would've been better unscented.



This isn't really a review but just a preview of what Sample Room recently sent me. I will be reviewing each product soon so please do check back in to read my thoughts on them. Thanks for reading and have a great day!


♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment