TASTE CENTRAL: Good Taste Has Definitely Arrived

Tuesday, April 23, 2013


I've been a member of Deal Grocer since early 2011 but it was only a week ago when I learned of their official retail partner named Taste Central. Good thing I'm subscribed to Deal Grocer's email alerts because I  was able to get dibs on Taste Central's hottest promo.


Image courtesy of tastecentral.com

This is Shu Uemura's iconic Perfect Poreless Set consisting of (from L to R) the Porefinist Gentle Foaming Cleansing Water, Tsuya Youth Generator Essence and UV Under Base Poreraser Mousse. The set originally costs 2,500 PhP and it's really a steal for 750 PhP if you buy it from Taste Central so no wonder it was sold out immediately. I really didn't have my eye on this one but I'm getting a little tempted especially after realizing that the Porefinist Gentle Foaming Cleansing Water is Shu Uemura's newest cleanser that claims to remove all impurities to visibly tighten pores.


Image courtesy of tastecentral.com

Now this Skin Radiance Set is what I wanted to buy but was also out of stock. I wouldn't be surprised because the Whitefficient Brightening Cleansing Oil alone is a surefire hit. Also included are the Tsuya Youth Generator Essence and UV Under Base Whitefficient Mousse. They also marked the price down by a whopping 70%, from 2,500 PhP to 750 PhP. What I love about Taste Central is they give you an option to include items in a wait list so they can notify you when stocks become available. They actually restocked this the last time I checked so you might want to get your hands on them before they run out again. You may click here to connect to Taste Central.


Image courtesy of tastecentral.com

Luckily this Summer Fresh Set was available so I didn't think twice in ordering. It has the Fresh Pore Clarifying Gentle Cleansing Oil, Tsuya Youth Generator Essence and UV Under Base Tsuya Youthful Radiance Mousse. This set is originally 2,800 PhP and was discounted by 70% at 840 PhP. Although it costs a little higher than the other sets, seeing the products included got me sold right away. I'll be posting a separate review on this set in one of my future entries.


Overall, this is probably the best skin care deal I've ever seen and availed. I love that nowadays we get to try high end skincare products without causing a dent on our budget thanks to excellent and tasteful online deals provided by Deal Grocer and Taste Central. Not a member yet? Click here to be one and start opening your horizons to exquisitely amazing deals.

 ♥ ♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment