THE BODY SHOP: Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion

Saturday, April 13, 2013


Hey everyone! I recently reviewed a product from Kiehl's that's suitable for pimple prone skin like mine. I've been planning to buy one since I ran out of samples but the hefty tag made me put it off and instead look through my stash to find anything I can use for the meantime. Luckily, I found this..
The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion (Php 800++)
I used to rave about Tea Tree 2 years ago and how it helped me control and prevent pimple break outs. My first ever purchase was a tea tree travel set from The Body Shop containing a facial wash, toner, oil and night lotion. I eventually got the full size and one of them, the Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion, is still more than half full so I figured I could give it another try.

This comes in a 30 ml slim container with a pump dispenser. A couple of pumps is just right to cover your entire face. The texture is pretty much the same as lotion that spreads effortlessly on your face and melts easily on your skin. I love that it gives just the right amount of moisture without making you look and feel greasy. it has a hint of menthol scent which I really love because it gives you a fresh and clean feeling. I've tried this on active pimples and they don't sting at all. I feel like they dry the pimples without any visible peeling or flaking of dead skin. 


Overall, I really love this product although I don't consider it my holy grail for pimple treatment and prevention, it's still a decent moisturizer that doesn't irritate my skin or cause me more break outs. I may still consider buying one but not right after I finish one bottle. I do recommend it to everyone who's still on a look out for a good moisturizer for pimple prone skin. 


How about you, what do you think of Tea Tree? Have you tried any Tea Tree products? Do share your thoughts on the comments section below. Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

♥ ♥ ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment