AHAVA: Mineral Hand Cream

Sunday, February 3, 2013


Sampe room has done it again. They have exceeded my expectation of coming up with products that appeal to us consumers in more ways possible. Just a week ago, I was prompted through email that Sample Room restocked. Good thing there were more than a couple of products that did interest me and my points were enough to avail of the samples.

It really didn't take much time for me to choose from the products since I was already set on what I wanted to get. I've been wanting a hand lotion that can fit my kikay kit without taking too much space. Luckily, Sample Room had many stocks of AHAVA mineral hand cream.








The sample came in a 20 ml squeeze type tube, just right to fit in any purse. It has a creamy texture that spreads effortlessly on your skin. I love the way it leaves your hands feeling soft and velvety after application.   The scent is not too appealing for me but it's not so much of a concern because it fades almost instantly. It's also paraben free and allergy tested hence approved for sensitive skin.


Overall, I love the way this hand cream feels on my skin and I might consider getting myself the full size despite the expensive tag (Php 650/100 ml tube). If you're on the look out for a good hand cream that helps your skin feel smooth and velvety then you will love this as much as I do.


♥ ♥ ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment